Solving the challenges of Edge computing
Micro data centres: The future of on-site processing
A story from the Edge
Founded in Perth, Western Australia with customers within the mining industry locally and globally, we saw first-hand how the environment affected the IT infrastructure used to run the business. What customers needed didn’t exist. So, ten years ago we came up with a solution literally from the Edge: a remote mining town in Western Australia.
The benefits of Zella DC:
- Easy from selection to deployment, maintenance, and management
- Robust, able to withstand Australia’s harshest conditions
- Fully-contained (think dust-free) and complete (with software)
- Cost-effective in terms of both infrastructure and energy usage
- Scalable – as you grow your business, you can grow your data centre
- Secure from unwanted entry in the physical and cyber dimension
- Reliable – eliminating downtime from overheating and other causes
- Vendor-agnostic – integrating all hardware and software seamlessly
The world’s smallest data centre
The savings are real.
And it’s easy.
Meet the uptime experts
A decade of relentless product innovation prepared us for challenging environments globally.
We’re on a mission to make the Edge easy and protect your uptime.